Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our new furniture for our home!

I was soooo excited to get our new furniture for our living room.  Our old furniture filled up the basement family room in this house.  We even got the walls painted and added some white enamel to the windows and trimwork.  I just LOVE my new room.  The area rug is probably my favorite.   


This light has been in the home since 1986....and I can't wait to find a different light for this area.  I will just keep looking for sales at Home Depot!  I am looking for a bronze fixture now.

The previous owners lived in the home for 26 years and never bothered to put any hardware on the cupboards.  It drives me nuts trying to open up the drawers without any hardware.  So after a trip to Home Depot...and purchasing 3 contractor's packs of knobs for $40.00....we now have knobs. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Great looking house! The cupboards sure look awesome! Good thing you’re quite handy in the house. I love the way you arranged your living room. The furniture is set around to give a lot of room and space. It just takes away the feel of clutter.

    - Gerry Bossier -

    ReplyDelete