Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mommy's getaway!



I was able to attend my 1st scrapbook retreat with a bunch of fabulous ladies at a cabin outside of Detroit Lakes called Pens and Needles.  It truly was the best little getaway a gal could ask for.  I was able to enjoy fabulous food without having to do all the cooking/cleaning, get a massage, sit in a hot tub, visit  without the interruption of my kiddos, and feel like I actually got something accomplished (34 digital pages completed - Yeah!!)  I can hardly wait to go next year.  Thanks to all the ladies in the picture above for such a memorable and fun time!
Yup.......something exciting happened while I was gone for the weekend.  Kage got into the Vaseline and covered the mirror and himself in it!  Thank goodness Kam was able to capture the moment so that I can scrapbook this picture soon! 
By the way....some of you might be wondering why an almost 2 year old is still sucking on a pacifier!  I really do have good intentions to take it away soon.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Karli - my two year old still has a pacifier when she goes to bed or naps! It is not in public so I figure what does it hurt :)

    ReplyDelete