Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy 4th birthday Kasen!

Kasen was very excited to have his "big" cousins from Wisconsin and his "little" cousins from Lisbon come to his birthday party!


Uncle Trey had a great time setting up the marble game. I remember playing with this toy for hours when I was little. However, they certainly don't give you as many pieces and the quality is nothing from the good old fashioned marble game from Discovery Toys! It was a hit anyways with the twins!!


We played outside games with water balloons. It is amazing how fast you can use up 150 water balloons. I wonder if I can find a company that fills up water balloons because it was ALOT of work and not sure I will ever fill that many water balloons up again.



Kasen just had to try out his new rollerblades and gear from Uncle Bryan.






No comments:

Post a Comment